Carbon monoxide is one of the most dangerous gasses anyone could find in their home. Carbon monoxide exposure can quickly cause negative health symptoms such as severe headaches, disorientation, and much more. The worst part is that carbon monoxide is very difficult to detect. It is completely colorless and odorless, and it can accumulate indoors very quickly. Carbon monoxide detectors are just as important as smoke detectors when it comes to keeping your home healthy and safe. Reach out to us if you have any concerns about placing carbon monoxide detectors in your home.